Survivor.
Looking back on my 2008, I couldn't help but give myself a tap. I couldn't imagine anymore how I survived the 365 days of 2008. I had my ups and downs, and it was super chaotic, sure thing. But here I am, still whole, alive, and kicking.
I couldn't point out anymore the important things that happened last year, but I can surely point out the things that made me happy - the times when I felt that I was in the highest point of my life. I could clearly remember that those were the months of the last quarter of the year, and honestly, I still haven't gotten over with those things. I don't know if this is good or bad, but there are a lot of feelings and actions that I brought to 2009 which, I know, should be left behind.
But yeah, here I am now, as I said, whole, alive, and kicking.
Generally, 2008 was a great year for me.
I just don't know what to expect this 2009, because I am very much aware that I didn't start my year right.
Thankstoyou. Labels: 1481, On Bug, On Fish, On Personal Thoughts, On Tree, Over Beer, Over Coffee